Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Revived

I am standing in a field of delight Birds chirping and deer's gazing cautiously I look up and stare into multicolor blissfulness Suddenly a violent yet silent wind whirls passionately about Disturbing my paradise of tranquility I command peace to be still Awkwardly the birds stop singing and Deer's are as still as the moments to come I demand the wind to no longer flow And instantly I begin to lose consciousness to live The atmosphere that once was my great awakening Is now a battle field of turmoil I lie motionless in the green pastures fading into a sense of Hope and Restoration Serenity calls as I begin to drift away freely to her lullaby I dream of the realization of prosperity for the first time The blueprint stands transparent before me As I begin to build my empowerment Obstacles of misfortune now sits beyond my maze of defeat Joy and laughter of enemies and nay Sayers are no more It have been overrated for far to long to underestimate the I AM in me I AM the serenity that calls I AM my great awakening I AM the empowerment I AM my paradise and tranquility As I return to my field of delight I command the whirling wind to cease Amazingly the birds sing and deer's gaze cautiously in peace I demand the wind to flow freely and my spirit motions into a dance of grace I look up at my rainbow of bliss and the returning of being comforts me At that moment I realize that I AM REVIVED

No comments:

Post a Comment