Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2015

I am Love

I have been thinking about the desires of my heart lately. I think I know what I want know. I don't want to feel loved, but be love itself. Once I become this action I can stroll with it and put it in my atmosphere causing it to mix with others. If I am love as you are lord, peace and harmony will conjoin and play melodies of praise. Once I become this emotion I will be more willing, understanding and compassionate towards others and myself. Once I become this word it will become sacred and shared with ones who deserve and desire to hear it. Never misused or taken for granted. If I am treated this way and treat others the same, It will confirm that I am one of the many desires of my heart. I am Love! Ziam The Delicate Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment