Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dear South

I apreciate the struggle and regret it at the same time. No one struggle is harder than the next man. But surely they are different for every individual and their situation. I am proud to say that I am a down south southern bell. Although the bell around my neck goes unseen, my accent and southern way represent it very well. The chill mode we have is mostly respected. But part of it was beat into our ancestors down south. I say down south, because i am not ignorant to the fact that slavery was and still is active in other parts of the world. As our women were raped, children beat, and many men tricked into selfless worth, I could hear the masters growl like the monsters they were, " Keep your mouths closed and look the other way." Either that or lose your life! This method is still lived by today. But truthfully, if it isn't your business you have no business telling it. Especially it isn't harming anyone. I can only speak for where I'm from. I have no busines telling or hating on anyone else's business. So the things that I speak of is solely from my knowledge and research. That other part of chill mode comes on it's own, individually or from family teaching. Wow, who would've ever thought that the south would be on top of the world? Everybody saw us coming, so don't act shocked are surprised. We cadillac crusied right on up to the top. PATIENTS ARE GOLDEN! So lets embrace it. We couldn't be held down forever. Congratulations, men take a bow and wommen curtsy. Pat yourselfs on the back and never forget where you come from. But if you do forget, master is at the plant waiting by the lynching tree.(LOL) So don't get yourselves hung. But if it does happen don't blame nobody but yourself. The "plant" does'nt necessarily mean plantation. The "plant" could be jail, drugs, abuse, or anything that can name you as slave. This is just a little encouragement nothing to harsh. But i can talk to you harsh if thats what you're accustomed to. Just know that it's all in love. I don't beef, because thats not me. I'm just proud and saying it loud. It's the echoe that yawl keep hearing from me being on top representing the south. The people, food, church, hustle, realness, etc... I love it all! Sincerely expressed, Ziam The Delicate Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment